Income Tax Consulting & Preparation
We Can Help You With Your Taxes!
Do you look forward to Tax Season like your look forward to Christmas? Of course NOT! But even though we can’t avoid April 15th, doing your taxes shouldn’t be any harder or more stressful than necessary. As our nation’s tax code grows more complex and less predictable seemingly every year, many of our clients take comfort in turning to Van Meter & Van Meter, LLC for professional and ethical assistance in planning and preparing their income tax returns.
Why Should You Use Van Meter & Van Meter for Your Taxes?
Experience the difference in having your tax return completed by Van Meter & Van Meter, LLC's Tax Service:
- A comprehensive interview to discover all possible tax-saving opportunities, which cover almost every imaginable tax-related personal and occupational situation.
- We offer our clients a free mid-year review of their year-to-date income and potential deductions, to ensure that their estimated or withheld taxes will cover their tax liability at the end of the year.
- Unlike many other tax preparation firms, our service does not end when you walk out the door! Our office is open year-round from 9 to 5, Monday through Friday. We are also available by appointment at any time.
- We can help you set up your IRA, Simple or SEP!
- We specialize in securities cost-basis research!
If you value personalized, friendly and ethical service at affordable, no-nonsense rates, then you owe it to yourself to have the professionals at Van Meter & Van Meter, LLC prepare your income tax return. Call us today to reserve your Tax Appointment!
What Should You Bring to Your Tax Appointment?
One of our main goals when we prepare your taxes is to help you to claim every single deduction and credit to which you are legally entitled! Of course, doing this requires some record-keeping on your part throughout the year. Here is a handy downloadable list of the sorts of records you should routinely keep, and then bring with you to your annual tax appointment.